Today was a rainy day.I was planning to go out for golf with my dad.But,I can see outside the weather is like gonna rain..I feel upset is because that I cant out to driving range with my dad.So,what to do is that i have to wait for the rain to stop.Today,for so many hours i have been hanging on the computer playing online games,facebook and chatiing with friends on the msn..
In the afternoon,i had a late lunch with my family around like 4p.m.kinda late huh...well,after eaten my lunch,I went to help out mom to do housework like;cleaning the house,washing the dishes and so on....
For tomorrow,me and my family are going to mid valley for the education fair to collect some broacher over there.And to confirm which college am i going in.To me,i would prefer to go in college on January. :)
Love,
Kelvin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment