Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2nd

This morning,I have to wake up early in the morning to accompany my younger sister and my parents to my old school.Me,my younger sister and my parents went to the indian restoran to eat roti canai.After eaten our breakfast,we straight proceed to my old school to sent my younger sister for the orientation because my younger sister is going in to my old school for this year 2010.

When I step in to my old achool today,all my teacher in school are so happy to see me when i went to school to visit them.Almost a number of teacher was asking me which course am i taking and which college am i going in.The teachers are hoping for me to go in college.

In the afternoon,me,my both sister and my mom went to the ikano power center for lunch.We also get a chance to shop in the ikano shopping center and buy some stuff over there.

After we had done our shopping stuff,we head home and get some rest.You know me,once i reach back home,I will go online to chat with my friends.hahaz.Thats for myself only....

Finally,I wish that i could find something to write and post in my blog..that will be better.well,happy new year guys with the new starts,new life,and new character that you have build up very fast...haha.:)Will update another soon

Love,
Kelvin