Monday, January 4, 2010

January 3rd

Today me and my family are helping to clean the house.We have split into differentkind of job to clean the area.Dont you think that my house is so messy and we have to find a rite time to do cleaning?Yes,we have to do cleanning every weekend,so that we can keeep the house clean everyday.

I was so tired to do the cleanning today.I was keep doing and spending for few hours to clean the house.In the afternoon,me and my family had a late lunch at kajang satay,damansara utama.We are all enjoying the taste of satay over there.Sounds tasty huh!!After we finish our lunch,we went to the tropicana city to go for shoppping.

In the everning,we went to my grandma place for dinner and after the dinner we all head back home..I would pity my both sister are going to school tomorrow.Because tomorrow is the actual day school starts.haha.pity them..

Love,
Kelvin

No comments:

Post a Comment