Yesterday,my class has begin to start teaching the teori part.Not all the subject are started to teach yet,but some of the subject lecturer has given us an assignment to do.There are three assignment given by the lecturer today and we must submit our presentation on march.After we have submit our presentation on march,we still have to go out and present in front of the class.What I think is we dont have much time left,the only thing is we have to burn the mignight oil in every single day untill we complete our assignment.
These few days I am having a headache on my assignment.Thinking an idea what to write for my power point.For the whole night,I keep doing a research on the internet for all the assignment.After I have done a research on the internet,I have grab some of the infomation inside the internet.I must plan to do some discussion on one of the day with my group members and to share some of my idea with them.:)
Tomorrow will gonna be a long hour for every wednesday.Will get tired after coming back from college.haha..
*More post will be coming up..hope you guys will enjoy reading my blog.
Love,
Kelvin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment