For this five days,I have enjoy my new college very well.On the first day,that i step in to college,I have seen many types of people from local and oversea are walking around the college.Starting,I try to meet lots of new friends who was taking the same course as mine.I also try to social lots of people in college and I try to exchange numbers with friends too.Some of my new friends are from oversea,and some of them are from other states in Malaysia.Its good to see them and try to communicate with each other.
Talking about the third day of college is very fun because college have arrange a welcoming party for those who are new.That night me and my friends were attending the orientation party.We enjoy ourself over there.
Yeap,after the orientation has ended everything.Me and my friends were seperate from different group,different classes and diffrent time.pretty sad here :(.I try to tell myself that study is important,no matter what i have to work hard for my future.
Yesterday,I have pastry class for five hours.The chef has teach us how to do butter cake.Is not hard but then is pretty fun.haha!!I enjoy pastry very much.
Well,thats the end of my first week enjoying college life.I would like to let you guys know that I will update my new post every weekend.Hope you guys will enjoy reading my blog.
Love,
Kelvin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment